Turtle's tantrums and tales

Why the hell do you need a description? the title and the posts are all you need so get reading...

Friday, March 16, 2007

Don't call me babe

I feel like shit right now... Its been 700 years since you last heard from me so its a wonder that you scarcely know who I am? You don't, I have to make re-acquaint...you see life can be very unerving when access to the internet is infrequent...the job...curse the time!

So I am going to start from the beginnning, in short, I am going to tell you...everything of how we came to move onto the boat of how I could come to miss the burn should an abject miracle not intervene to stop this catastrophe..Flat broke with a crap job thats strabgely endearing...

At least the weekend is near and although My party piece will be swollen glands and lemsip I can at least turn up looking most like a pikey as I do that very well and it will be an accomplished look in Glasgow where I no doubt have long lost family (I reckon im probably Scottish due to my recurring dream that I am William Wallace's fiddle palyer who gets insanely jealous of a rival bagpipe player who Wallace OBVIOUSLY prefers due to the nature of Scottish upheavel and all that what what)

Anyhow so 'Everything' will have to wait but put it this way, never trust a man who runs a pharmaseutical company but wears trainers with a black long coat - it's an atrocious look and I don't care if he had central heating on it... a pot belly is fine for me and fuck moving out of London for a bag of tits it's, all about ultra trad boats and crusty's galore - look me up in the dictionary in five years you might see me...Well maybe you won't but at this point i'm going to stop and observe a respectful silence....

I'm sorry to everyone that we can't go to the burn...But never say never...Hears hoping...

I love you all :-(

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home