Turtle's tantrums and tales

Why the hell do you need a description? the title and the posts are all you need so get reading...

Friday, December 14, 2007

I feel like Bippo the clown

The boat has recently hit a new level of cold which is beating the living snot out of me and my wife. I am now convinced that convection is shit and trains are only good for warming your feet.

I just want to be warm. That’s all I want.

Decom happened recently and it was everything that I expected which in a way was great but there was posers element to it that messed with my head somewhat. Nowhere seems all well and good but if its full of the same scarcely veiled show-offs that make up Decom then I don’t want to know – Being dysfunctional isn’t a fashion, it’s an annoyance.

Led Zep are back and everyone is talking about ‘Stairway to Heaven’ and what a great tune ‘Stairway to Heaven’ is and by the way have you ever heard ‘Stairway to Heaven?’ its great.

In other news, sushi goes well and I’m now getting so use to wasabi that’s beginning to edge out mustard as my favourite ‘spice is nice’ treat. At work, offices are moving and I’m skiving off early today, booze on my mind with a renewed addiction to nicotine and that twat who wrote that column in the London paper the other day can fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home