Turtle's tantrums and tales

Why the hell do you need a description? the title and the posts are all you need so get reading...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Forget new worlds

Please disregard that last post - what the f**k was i talking about. So what have I been up to these past couple of months.

Well I have...

1. Lost some of my faith in the Mighty Boosh after a disappointing festival.
2. Seen the Archbishop Desmond Tutu preach.
3. Discovered how easily one can spiral downward into homelessness.
4. Cruised the boat into Central London.
5. Lost weight.
6. Helped deliver a second Summer Exhibition and appeared briefly on TV.
7. Said prayers for the late Jan Maloney, may she rest in peace.
8. Lived without running water and light (15 days and counting)
9. Stopped writing my rock opera and book (they're rubbish anyway)
10. Been left speechless at just how much friends and family will rally round in times of trouble.

And that is the purpose of this post, times of trouble indeed, I just want everyone to know that myself and Jess appreciate it beyond measure. We love you all.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home