Turtle's tantrums and tales

Why the hell do you need a description? the title and the posts are all you need so get reading...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Party (Let's drink and frown)

So last night we ran out of wood and the evening was spent frantically chopping up damp wood from the top of our boat and stealing whatever we could find to burn from bins.

Tonight I am going to attend a glitzy Christmas party at the Royal Academy of Arts, darling, with a Russian dress up theme in anticipation of the exhibition we are having in January…It will be attended by the entire intellectual and creative cognoscenti of this most esteemed institution (namely drunken old men and neurotic women)

One hitch though, the Russian ministry for culture have apparently declared that they won’t lend the works to the Academy so the exhibition is off.. Oops..

So then celebrating an exhibition we won’t be having, hmmm…Russell Brand tabled the idea of a monkey government on the last programme Have I got news for you.

I think that has particular relevance to this whole fiasco.. Life is indeed strange at the moment, so I think ill just get back to celebrating good old fashioned Christmas with my tipple in hand and thoughts of fire wood in my mind.

Indeed, the only time I have felt myself recently was last night going at that wood with a blunt axe in my hand like that dude off the Shining. All is well, all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home